Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected on this site or by our customers. If this policy should change in the future, then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
Information supplied by our clients and relating to third parties
Third party information such as names, e-mail addresses and information which relates to the industry or business of a party. This information is used:
- To provide our services to our own clients. Details of these services are set out and explained on our website from time to time. They may include:
- creating messages from texts supplied
- sending messages to addresses given to us by our clients
- recording the opening of a message by a recipient
- recording whether a recipient clicks on a link embedded in a message
- If requested by our client, we may provide reports in a suitable format on the information above.
- We do not use third party information supplied by our clients in any other way. In particular, we do not use it for marketing our own services nor do we disclose it to any other person for any reason.
- Information may be disclosed to government, on request. It may also be seen by our auditors and professional advisors solely for their professional purposes.
Information relating to our own clients
- Basic identification and contact information such as your name and contact details. This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- to maintain our accounts;
- for billing;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- for marketing our services and products;
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
- Your domain name and e-mail address are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services.
- Information volunteered by you for a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, job application form, or contest. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires. We will make absolutely clear on the face of the page, any intention to publicise the name of a winner.
- Personal data (primarily e-mail addresses) relating to individuals or businesses which you give to us, to enable us to provide our services. This data is kept on our servers for as long as your account with us is active, and then for a further 6 months after which it is deleted in its entirety. We are aware that this is your clients' precious data and that the future of our business depends on our respecting your confidence and that of your clients.
- The text of your messages This is the text provided to us to send as messages to the addresses given to us in your lists. We keep such texts for as long as your account with us is active, and then for a further 6 months. After that time, the texts are deleted from our system automatically.
- Business information This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as in relation to your application to partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
- Disclosure to Government and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
- Information request At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
- A "cookie" is a small text file that is placed on a user's computer hard drive by a website. There are several types of cookie and the most common are often referred to as 'session' cookies. These are used to keep track of information needed by a user as they travel from page to page within a website. These cookies have a short lifetime and expire within a few minutes of the user leaving the site. TXD uses benign, short-lived 'session' and 'remember me' cookies to tell whether a website user has logged in, where to find details that can be used to pre-fill parts of online forms and to personalise the user's visit to the website.
- Other types of cookies can be used to track internet activity after the user has left a website. These are usually sponsored by organisations external to the website being visited and are generally known as 'third-party' cookies. These usually have a long lifetime with several months being quite common. They are 'harvested' and 'refreshed' whenever the user visits a page where the same or a similar cookie is being used.
- TXD does not use third-party cookies. TXD cookies do not analyse visits to other website or any searches undertaken while on TXD website.
- You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically default to accept them, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website. .
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current UK and EU legislation, so far as we are aware. If you have any question regarding the confidentiality policy please contact us at:
Unit 1, Cheshire House